Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday



This is what the scale read today...


Honestly, it's not my lowest weight - it's 2.2lbs up from my lowest, but it's been steady here for the past two weeks. I want the number to go down, my activity level to increase, and my food choices to more consistantly healthy.


Yesterday I signed up for Mary's (at Fit, this girl) reverse revolution challenge. I received my first email today about what the challenge consists of - it starts with making two SMART goals. I am busy pondering my goals (choosing only two that will be attainable) and will be posting them tomorrow...


What goals to you have to get through the holiday season healthfully?

1 comment:

  1. Great job with managing your weight! Excited to hear about Mary's challenge!!! #Love - see you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete