Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sundays

When do you restock your kitchen with healthy and delicious foods?

Is there a day or do you make multiple trips during the week?

I am not really sure how or why, but Sunday has become my new grocery shopping day. I love it. I plan our meals for the week and head out. And, because usually our Sundays are pretty quiet (well, atleast until Step class at 4pm and swim lessons at 5pm) it allows me time to clean and cut all the produce for our week. It's so true - fail to plan, you plan to fail.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that quote. :) And we usually do Saturday or Sunday. I try to go first thing in the AM or later in the PM so the shelves will be stocked. That's the worst - missing a few items because you go during a busy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundays are in general my Plan the week and major shopping day. Usually I will stop and pick up whatever I couldn't get at some point during the week, although the last 2 weeks have been free form unplanned weeks of dinners and I really need to remedy that. I dislike not knowing what dinner is until the last minute. It is too stressful!

    ReplyDelete