Friday, April 8, 2011

Short

Sorry, I am having one of those weeks where I don't feel like I have much to say and life has gotten a wee-bit busy. I am short of words, so here is the short summary of the past seven days.

* My weight is the same as last week.
* I feel like I have no clothes that fit nicely (many are loose giving lack of shape).
* I had a NSV by working out at 10:30 on Tuesday.
* Bummed I haven't worked out since then (big things happening at work today and it's consumed my time).
* C25K is in my future - I am excited to get another workout in tonight.
* It's clear that I still need to work on balance. (more on that on a later post)

Happy Friday! Make it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like my week...crazy busy :) have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tough time balancing everything, too!! Good job on the nsv and I look forward to your upcoming posts!!

    ReplyDelete