Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Absense Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I apologize for my unexpected blogging absense. I have no good reason - life just got busy.

July - spent the weeks soaking up time with my kids.
August - school started (as I teach in a year round program), and with a new reading cirruculum and a multiage class work never seems to end...
September - school, the kids' sports, and lesson proved to be an adjustment for everyone.
October - report cards and conferences at school, and finally the beginning of our fall break.

During the past 4 months, I struggled to fit it all in, and sadly blogging was the piece that had to temporarily be put aside. However, I count that as a #NSV...I chose to skip blogging, instead of skipping making healthy lifestyle choices.

I have been around the 155-158lb range for a few months now. Tuesday and Thursday nights are scheduled running nights with a friend. And, I continue to try and make healthy food choices (although some days are much easier than others).

To all my blogging friends - I apologize for the lack of comments and support. I have been following your journeys and appreciate reading your stories. I will get better at commenting. Promise!

I am ready to welcome November with open arms - new goals and renewed motivation...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I was absent for a long while too, but you are right, adsense does make the heart grow fonder. I am more in love with blogging and more even more inspired! Great to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete