Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good-bye Comfort Zone....Hello 5K

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ~N.D. Walsch

As I read that quote on a blog last weekend it captured my attention. There is something so true about it.

5 months ago when I submitted an application to Jen to become a PFG I was so nervous. I didn't tell many people, and when finalists post were published, it took me a few days to even mention it on my own blog.

Writing about my journey and sharing it publicly was uplifting. I have found some wonderful supportive bloggers through that process. I find inspiration in their stories and appreciate the thoughts that they share.

So, when many of these wonderful blogger friends mentioned doing a 5k together, I was all in. I went out of my comfort zone and was welcomed warmly into the #priorfatpack. Thanks guys!

Now, let the training begin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome. We are happy to have you, and I am so proud of what you've done, and what you will do!! YOU are the inspiration, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking out of the comfort zone encourages me to keep moving forward. I hope it will for you too!

    ReplyDelete