Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pounds and Inches

And that, my friends, means that the first twenty are gone!


I also went back and reviewed my measurements from the start of this journey.

Here are the old vs. new.

Natural waist - (39 in.) 35 in. - loss of 4 inches!


Hips - (47 in.) 43.5 in. - loss of 3.5inches!


Bust - (42 in.) 39.5 in. - loss of 2.5 inches!


Thigh - (24 in.) 23 in. - loss of 1 inch, per leg!


Upper arm - (13 in.) 12.5 in. - loss of 1/2 inch, per arm!


And, that means a total loss of 13 inches off my body.

4 comments:

  1. 20 is a huge milestone!!! Congrats that is freakin awesome!!! and 13 inches too!!! Keep it up that is just awesome!!!!
    I think I wish I had measured at some point so I could view inches lost. I never knew how to do it, and I think its probably hard to do it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm WOW! you are amazing!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete