Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Four

I have been tracking calories all week. I have been close to my calorie goals all week and I have logged every bit of food and beverage that have contacted my lips. It's nice to be conscientious about what I am putting in my body. And, I haven't had a diet coke in two days (Monday and Tuesday I only had one can - as to avoid the caffeine headache).



Guess what?!? It's already paying off.




I am down 2.8 lbs since Monday. Most of it, I am sure, is water weight, but atleast it's not on my body anymore.


Last night I did a step class at the YMCA. It felt great to get moving again - to really push myself. I plan on going again tomorrow morning (legs willing...they are sore today).


I have been drinking water like crazy. 16 cups yesterday, and 14 cups today. Life is good!


I know that I will be successful with becoming healthy~




And, just because. Here is a picture of my lunch. 320 calories. It's an Amy's Vegan bean and rice burrito, on top of a bed of shredded lettuce, and topped with salsa. Delicious!

1 comment: