Monday, April 18, 2011

Just a Quick Note...

...to say I did it! I donated 6 stuffed, garbage sized bags, full of clothes.

Honestly, as my husband drove us to the donation site, my head was swirling inside. Second guessing myself about wanting to get rid of them - you know, instead of just putting them in the crawl space.

But, once they were out of the car it was almost freeing! I never have an excuse to wear any of those clothes again. I never have an excuse to be that big again. That's huge.

And, with no more excuses, I am continuing to move on with this journey!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!!! So, so, so, soooooo proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Sara! It's freeing and I am so happy for you! Now, you, Ann and I have to get serious about planning an outlet shopping day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete