Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New 10's (Weigh in Wednesday Edition)


Today, I finally broke into a new set of tens. I am out of the 180s and elated to join the 170s.

That's -13.2 since January 3rd. Not as good as I hoped, but noting to shake a stick at either. I know that I need to increase my exercise, as that is the first thing that I let go when things get stressful or busy, so that will be my goal over the next month. The more I move my body, the more the scale will move downward too. Who knew?! :-)

How are you re-energerzing this month? Do share!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being into the next set of digits!
    To reenergize this month I am just trying to change the order in which I workout. I also bought a wii to change up my routine.
    I think winter has slowed me down a bit, however spring is just around the corner so I am looking forward to some fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for your drop into the 170's. Way to go! As far as re-energizing... hmm. Just make exercise a priority. Maybe have a small reward, like a new lipgloss or earrings, for working out 4 times (or whatever amount) a week. Things like that usually get me back into my groove. :)

    ReplyDelete